SeahawkBlue.com - Front Page

      By Hawksnutt8

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME

First of all I would like to thank TC for allowing me to join as a contributer. It is an honor to be able to be here. Thank you to the Seahawkblue.com members that have welcomed me as well. I hope I will not disappoint you. As TC mentioned, I am currently working for football.com. I have been contributing regularly, for both the college and pro scenes. Here is a link to my work I have done so far. Please take a look if you are interested. Over the next few weeks I would like to preview each position on the team, and break down the players. I will be brutally honest in my posts and it will be my opinion only. Please respond if you would like to, and tell me wheter you agree or not. I look forward to bringing in some interesting and enlightening aspects, previews, and spotlights of the team. I am also a huge trivia buff when it comes to the beloved Seahawks, and I might throw some of that in as well. Once again I would like to thank all of you for the welcome, and I look forward to the opportunity to talk to all of you at sometime. Also, please feel free to drop me a line about anything. Thanks again.


[Comments taken in SeahawkBlue Forums]

Labels: